Vol 6: Persevere Submissions
Our sixth issue will be released on June 5th. The theme will be “PERSEVERE.” Show us a work that you created which embodies perseverance or work you created to overcome an obstacle. How can art help us achieve our goals in spite of life’s challenges? Check out our latest post on Best Tips on Submitting.
Submissions close April 9th, 2021.
1. Submission Guidelines First, you’ll want to make sure you read the submission guidelines and the terms or conditions of submitting before anything else! Reputable
Before submitting, please read this page as well as our terms and conditions for acceptance. Please read the different types of submissions and choose which one best pertains to your work.
- The work you submit must be created and owned exclusively by you
- You agree there is no expectation of compensation for your submission
- You agree that submitting your work does not automatically grant acceptance
- We receive your submission by April 9, 2021
- You may submit up to 5 of your best works for us to review. Please ensure photos are at 300 dpi in jpeg, (portrait W 8.5″ x H 11″ and landscape is W 17″ x H 11″).
- For each photo, ensure all applicable accreditation is provided.
Once you submit, you will receive a confirmation email from us. We will inform you of our decision via email on or around April 16, 2021.